Menu
Cart

TALAI BERRI, WHITE TXAKOLI

TALAI BERRI, WHITE TXAKOLI
TALAI BERRI, WHITE TXAKOLI

Talai Berri White Txakoli is made of the two indigenous varieties: Hondarrabi Zuri, making the 90% of vineyard, and Hondarrabi Beltza, making the remaining 10%.

It is a young, slightly sparkling wine with a moderate graduation (10.5º - 11.5º) with a very characteristic acid touch. It has a really bright yellow-green color with an expressive fine bubble. It has very complex bouquet with fruity aroma and fresh land notes in the background. In the gustative stage, we notice it is a dry, balanced and structured wine. Its aftertaste gives us fruity notes.

In order to elaborate, one year and another, a Txakoli with such features, we use the most traditional methods with the most advanced machinery. This is how we pioneered the use of both the selection table and the vintage boxes cleaning machines.

    8.50€
    Ex Tax: 8.50€

    Available Options

    You can combine all the products that are made in the cellar in boxes:
    This website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve the user experience and provide better service. If you continue to browse this site (when you click on any link), it will be understood that you accept the use of such cookies. You may consult our privacy policy to learn more about the reason for the use of cookies on this website.