Menu
Cart

All Products

Talai Berri White Txakoli is made of the two indigenous varieties: Hondarrabi Zuri, making the 90% of vineyard, and Hondarrabi Beltza, making the remaining 10%.It is a young, slightly sparkling wine with a moderate graduation (10.5º - 11.5º) with a very characteristic acid touch. It has a re..
8.50€
Ex Tax:8.50€
Jakue is a very fruity, persistent and clean Txakoli. It reminds the white exotic fruits, such as lichy. It has a straw yellow color, without the slightest tone of rust and a faint natural gas pearl crown, due to the grape juice fermentation. In the mouth, it is greasy and unctuous, with a g..
8.50€
Ex Tax:8.50€
On taste, it is remarkable its black cherry color and its aromas with strong forest fruits characters. Its perception, however, evolves to aromas that remind red fruits jam. It feels smooth at palate, light and nice. It presents the craftiness and gaiety of a light wine, with a faint acidity..
11.50€
Ex Tax:11.50€
For the Vermouth MARI GORRI exclusively the best wines made from the Hondarrabi Zuri variety from our Talai Berri vineyards in Zarautz are used. First, an extract (infusion) is made from aromatic herbs, some 80 different, in hydroalcoholic solution, in old French oak barrels with a capacity of 300 ..
9.00€
Ex Tax:9.00€
For the Vermouth MARI ZURI, only the best wines made from the Hondarrabi Zuri variety from our Talai Berri vineyards in Zarautz are used. First, an extract (infusion) is made from aromatic herbs, some 80 different, in hydroalcoholic solution, in old French oak barrels with a capacity of 300 liters...
9.00€
Ex Tax:9.00€
It has a transparent crystal color, teary but not too dense, with bright flashes. Pleasant on nose: intense, not aggressive. There are some noticeable Hondarrabi Zuri fruity aromas and slight toasty notes. In the mouth, it is long, fresh and lightly balsamic. It amazes because of its softnes..
24.00€
Ex Tax:24.00€
SENSORIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE VINEGAR TTANTTAIt is young vinegar, without aging, for which once transformed the wine in vinegar is bottled to conserve its coolness and strength. Of pale yellow color. In nose the fruity fragrances of the variety Hondarrabi Zuri are much emphasized an..
4.20€
Ex Tax:4.20€
SENSORIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BITTERSWEET TTANTTAIt is a vinegar with tradition submitted to a process of ripening in French oak barrels. The wood contributes own fragrances getting to tune up and balance the bittersweet, obtaining in this way, the perfection and the maximum subtlety...
5.90€
Ex Tax:5.90€
You can combine all the products made in the winery. Select the type of box, check the box of the products you want and the quantity of bottles...
0.00€
Ex Tax:0.00€
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 (1 Pages)
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve the user experience and provide better service. If you continue to browse this site (when you click on any link), it will be understood that you accept the use of such cookies. You may consult our privacy policy to learn more about the reason for the use of cookies on this website.